Wednesday 14 November 2007

Junior?! London?! Another Week In Melbourne?!

Yesterday, I just find out that I might need to return to London again?! I'm so hoping it is not going to happen because I wanna go Sydney for my next project. London is so expensive and is freezing cold now! But it's work and I really dun have much choice.

And I found out from my friend that Junior Vasquez is coming to Singapore for a gig! Damn! I wish that I could be in Singapore for his gig! He is one of the longest DJ that ever be around in the industry and I still like some of his hardcore tribal anthem housey dancing beat! And now, I can only listening to him on my ipod :(

This week has be a really busy week for me. Well, despite of the new schedule changes, I will still be in Melbourne for another week, and I'm moving into town. At least, I still have another week to check out the city.

No comments: