Sunday 16 December 2007

Australia


After 2 ½ month traveling in Australia, finally, Sydney is my last stop. It has been great but unfortunately, I was sick for almost 2 weeks (still having running nose). Sydney is so different than 12 years ago when I first came to the city. I was young and innocent then. Honestly, I didn’t enjoy it last time. I find the culture here hard to accept. That’s why I returned to NZ to finish off my study.

This time, the country is a whole lot of different experience to me. I felt much ‘warmer’ than my last visit. I met couple of new friends and definitely enjoy my projects here.

I like Sydney now because it’s very vibrant. There are so many things you can do here and of course, lots of good parties happening here.

I’m really exhausted because this week I have been working at least 12 hours a day (while I’m still sick). Luckily, today is my last day and I’m flying home tomorrow. Initially I was thinking of extending my stay and party the weekend away. But, second thought, I needed some rest before my holiday trip to BKK next weekend (and partying as well).

It has been a great 6 month. Time just fly! I have been to 8 cities in 6 months. Luckily, I’m going to have a good 3 weeks off and one month off for my Chinese New Year.

Next year is going to be even more hectic! Until then, enjoy while I can!

No comments: