Sunday 16 December 2007

Back In Singapore

Home Sweet Home!

It is great to be back!

Friday night, I was suppose to work until 11pm but then thanks to my team mates persuaded my team leader to let me go earlier. We went out for dinner and then finished off the night at a few local bars and couple of us only went home at 5 o’clock in the morning!

Next day, I have to meet my friends for Breakfast (which happened at 12pm only) and then I have to catch my flight at 3:40pm. Reached the airport and have to Q for almost 2 hours! Didn’t even have time to buy my 42 Below Vodka at the duty free. Worst still, I got stuck in the middle seat again.

After reached home at middle night, I quickly dumped my luggage and went out party with my Friends again till 4 in the morning. It was so nice to be home again and catching out with my good friends.

But the party doesn’t stop here. Wednesday, my friends and I will be going to BKK for the Christmas Weekend. That means more parties there!

No comments: