Sunday 14 September 2008

Getting Cold....

The weather is getting cold here now.

So far, this project has been very good. I'm working with quite a fun team this time. A lot of laughter and jokes, that makes a project a lot easier. However, I'm working on night shift again for this project. The night shift is quite ok. It's a lot easier than the day shift. But then, it is hard to stay awake the whole night and I'm too old for this now (need my regular 'handsome' sleep) and it is hard to sleep through the day.

Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to my next project in German because my German team mate is going to take me to the October Fest!! (Need to train up that......drinking more beers!)

1 comment:

carlosg said...

hi my name is carlos from new york city , i'm looking for the janet - tonight's the night -juanki's mix can you help me thanx m y email is mayaguez618@hotmail.com happy new year 2009