Friday 12 September 2008

On The Road Again

Well, I'm on the road again and this time is for another 3 months. My last trip have been quite good because I managed to catch Kylie in concert in London. Then I was in UAE (which was really hot and humid) and Hurghada (in a big nice resort). Somehow I was quite homesick during my last trip and it was hard to update my blog because of the internet connection in Middle East.

Anyway, after that trip, I was back in Singapore for a week and my team mates were stopping over the weekend, so we did have a nice weekend in Singapore.

One week in Singapore was not enough, because I've run a lot of errands and catching up with all my friends. Luckily they all managed to make time for me.

So, I'm on the road again. Will be in Vienna for 2 weeks and off to Germany for a month, then Shanghai for a month. I'll be returning home end of November (if my schedule remain the same).

No comments: