Saturday 21 July 2007

First Week In Bristol, UK

Man…..It felt a Light Year already!

This is how you will feel when you are staying in a hotel out of nowhere. You can’t go anywhere & everywhere that you go, you have to take the taxi, which is very expensive. So end up, I’ll have to stay in the hotel all the time. The gym here is pathetically small! The food wasn’t very good! (but the restaurant is always full??) The water pressure in the bath room is so badly low! Seriously, there is nothing much I can do here. It’s very much like a motel. That’s why it felt like a long time.

Luckily the work is quite interesting and I’m in a good team.

I’m so looking forward to travel around the Asia region because I know all the hotels in Asia are way nicer and better than any of the hotels outside of Asia. I mean, I won’t mind to stay in KL or Bangkok for 3 months because I’ll enjoy every single part of the hotel corner while I’m there. But I still have to clock in my time in UK till end of September. Hopefully time will pass quickly.

No comments: