Saturday 21 July 2007

Second Week In Bristol, UK

Well, after the first week, second week pretty much is the same and it was much easier than the first week because you can’t expect anything more (or worst).

This weekend, I went to London again because I just found out that one of my friends was in London as well but will be leaving on Saturday. So I went to visit him on Friday night and came back on Saturday. Although I managed to finish work earlier on Friday and thinking that I could reach London before 6pm and have a longer catch-up session. Who knows, there was a massive traffic jam due to the heavy rain and flooded a few places. The train service has been terminated and everybody has to travel by their own transport. So I ended up in London at 8pm (which got stuck in the traffic for 2 hours!!). To make it worst, the air-con in the bus wasn’t working probably, so it was a total nightmare!

Back in Bristol in the afternoon and I took the opportunity to visit the town. It was quite nice to finally to see the city (See Picture Below)

In the evening, I went out for a dinner with my team mates. Later at night, we were drinking in my room and listening to some of my amazing music collection. Particularly, I have been haunted by Amy Winehouse, because the radio kept playing her songs and she was featured in one of my friend’s blog. So I was curious to find out more about her. To my liking (and my team mates), we were listening to her newly downloaded songs from my laptop and having a good chillout session together.

Nothing beats a good company with good music over a couple of drinks (and cigarettes).



Bristol Downtown 1

Bristol Downtown 2

Bristol Downtown 3

Bristol Downtown 4

Bristol Train Station

No Beach? Just Built One Near The Riverside!

Amazing Church - St. Mary Redcliffe

Front View of St Mary Redcliffe

"Look at that!"

"And Look At The Ceiling!"

"Ah!...You See Me Too?"

"I think I look FAT from this angle...Put it away!!"

No comments: