Saturday 21 July 2007

Weekend In London

Last weekend, I went to visit my good Kiwi friend in London. She had a small gathering with her best friends to celebrate one of her friend’s birthday. One of their friend even flew all the away in from Scotland to give the Birthday girl a surprise. We wanted to chill out at a local Jazz bar but unfortunately it was closed by the time we get there. So we ended up having Chinese food at 2am in China Town (which was really good for me cox I’m so missing ‘white steamed rice’). It was pretty busy in China Town. After that we took a short walk and headed back to our hotel.

On Saturday, because it was my first time in London, they took me for a short sight seeing. I really dun know what are these tourist places but only can remember I saw them on the TV before, i.e. Farrell Wheel, Big Ben, Harrods, Covent Garden, etc.

On Saturday afternoon, we went back to my friend’s place (Maidenhead) which is about half an hour away from London via Tube ride. She has a really nice apartment and on Sunday, we had BBQ at her place.

It was a lovely weekend - being away from the hotel, visiting London, seeing my best friend, had Chinese Food & BBQ.

Although the weekend was too short and expensive but it was quite worth it.




Victoria Station

Inside Victoria Station

"Ah...the Tube!"

"Meeting My Friends & they bring me to....."

"See London...."

"Shop at the Harrods....."

"See the city.....This is Oriental Mandarin Hotel......"

"And The Ritz Hotel....."

"And More London.....what the hell is that?"

"Look like a big Dildo..."

"And where the hell is the big wheel thing...."

"and the big clock thing......"


"Ah...there u r, Ah Ben!"

"And U, Ah Farris......"
"Hmm....something is not right...."

"What the Hell!!.......Star War Attack!!"

"Put your hands up, you pretty boy"

"Time for me to save the world...I need to change into my underwear.....somewhere..."
"Ah!...how convenient!"
"But I need to make a phone call first....Hi Mummy! I'm in London now...."

"Ok enough nonsense! Here is more about me!"

"And More Me"

"And my friends"

"And the street artist"

"Look at the details...."

After a long day, time to head back to the apartment....

Having couple of drinks

"Cheers!"
First Drink

"Cheers!"
5th Drinks

"Cheers!"
xxx Drinks

"It's was a lovely weekend away...."

"with good company and good friends around...."


No comments: