Wednesday 1 August 2007

Belfast – Titanic Was Built In This City!

“My Heart Will Go Oooooooon…..”

Oh Yes! The almighty of Titanic was built in this city! How exciting is that?!

I arrived on last Friday evening. As usual, I was overweight again and had to pay 84 pounds at the airport…. sigh. I hope I can get it reimbursed back from my company. It was a budget airline and the flight was ok as it was only 1 ½ hours from Bristol.

I’m happy with this hotel because 1) it’s located in the city 2) the restaurant food is good 3) the water pressure is good.

On Saturday, I met up with my new American team mate and we had Chinese food for lunch and basically just drinking beers at the hotel bar in the evening (most evenings). I think I’m either going to be an alcoholic or overweight soon. Because besides eating, it’s drinking. That’s pretty much what we do….

On Sunday, I went to see back to back movies – Harry Potter & The Simpsons. Harry Potter was slow but The Simpsons was hilarious!

Well, the gym here is slightly bigger than the previous one but it is still not very well equipped. I couldn’t do much as well.

So, what is the best way to see the city? Jogging in the city! So that’s what I did for the past 2 days. I jogged in the city. It was quite interesting to see the city in this way 1) it’s the quickest way 2) it saves u money, cox you couldn’t stop for shopping 3) sightseeing while burning off your calories! One stone kills many birds!

"Yes! This is where She was built...and never came back"

"Fancy for a Tour?"

Riverside

Waterfront

"Look at the Sky!?"

Belfast City by the Riverside

"Look at this picture, isn't it look like a nice postcard?"
Belfast City

"An Art..."

"...by the riverfont"

"Hilton Belfast, where I'm staying now"

"And The Simpsons family!"

"And the night scene from my window at 4am..."

No comments: