Sunday 19 August 2007

I'm Additive to Heroes!








This is what I have been doing for the whole weekend. Watching Heroes! OMG! It’s so good and addictive! I had this DVD in my suitcase for a while but I didn’t really bother to watch it. It was from a friend, supposedly to be given to another friend, but it ended up in one of my clubbing bag before and I had it since.

As I couldn’t go anywhere this weekend and the weather was miserable, so I decided to kill my weekend with this DVD. I’m not sure if Singapore is showing this but if it does, everybody must watch it! It is like X-Men cum Lost cum Desperate Housewives. It is so dark, mysterious, funny and yet interesting!

If I could have one of the powers now, I’d want Hiro’s ability to tele-port himself. Then, I could travel through time and spend my time will all my favourite people. I was thinking about the ‘Flying’ power, but I think it will be too cold for me to fly half way around the globe with the current weather now.

No comments: