Friday 10 August 2007

New Skill?

I needed a hair cut. When you have the privilege of having a hair stylist sister, you can cut your hair as many times as you want for free. It has been 5 weeks since my last hair cut (usually I had it cut every 2 weeks). So I needed a hair cut but I'm not willing to spend a fortunate at a local Hair Salon and not really a barber cut person.

So I decided to unleash one of my hidden skills. After I bought my "Prada" shoes, I bought a Ceramic Clipper as well, which I always wanted to have one and once again, it is so much cheaper here. I went back to my hotel room and give myself a hair cut. As a result, nobody believes I did it myself. I guess it is not too bad for the first time ya..(and it requires high skill to cut your own hair, ok!).


"My New Hair Cut with My New Sunglasses!"


No comments: