Tuesday 7 August 2007

Over-Over Weight!

I’m so over-over weight. That’s why I hate flying (I did mentioned it before right?). It’s hard to travel with minimal of your daily stuff on a long trip. However, I gotta admitted that, half of the stuffs I brought I dun really need it. And it will be harder for me to do any shopping because I couldn’t put in any more weight into my luggage. And the worst part it?? It’s freaking Sales Season here and everything is so cheap (even cheaper than Singapore Sale!)

Last Saturday, I needed a new pair of business shoes because my old one has torn apart. So I went shopping. Instead of buying one pair of shoe, I bought 4! I know, I know…..but it’s hard to resist because these shoes are so cheap after sale!!

So I bought a black leather shoes, a white leather shoes, a grey casual shoes and a brown boot. Total only cost me 74 pounds (approx. SGD 230). Isn’t it worth it? I mean, I have been looking for a boot for a longest time and usually they are very expensive in Asia. And you know what the best part is? They are not made in China! How could you resist that?!


"The Black One!"

"The White One!"

"The Grey One!"

"And The Brown Boot!"
"Ain't they just so pretty?!"
"There is another Black Silver Shoe but I just can't buy it anymore :("


No comments: