Sunday 23 September 2007

End of UK Projects!

Finally, after 3 month of traveling in England, Ireland and Scotland, it has come to the end of my UK project. My last project was the most memorable and fun one. This is because I’ve learnt much more than my first few projects as my team mates were willingly to share their knowledge and they were crazy and funny people as well. They have a good heart J

Last weekend, my best friend was here to check on us because it was her project. But the fact is her main priority is here to see me, before I returning back to Singapore. We went to Edinburgh visited another friend of ours and we watched Rugby (All Black) in a local pub and see some interesting places. Edinburgh is a lovely city compared to Glasgow.

Next week, I still have 2 days attachment at the International System Support Center in Glasgow and then I’ll be going to London on Wednesday. Initially, I’m flying back on Wednesday to Singapore immediately. But then, thinking to myself, I never really visited London. So I changed my flight to Saturday and hopefully, this time, I can really ‘feel’ the London.

No comments: