Saturday 8 September 2007

Fire Evacuation!

After a long day, got a headache and took 2 panadols and went to bed at 1am.

At 2am, I was waked up by the fire alarm.

“What the F*ck is that noise?!”

I though I was dreaming but then I heard some noise outside my door as well. So I put on my jumper and head down to the lobby.

Everybody gathered at the car park, some still in their party cloths, others are in their pajamas and some girls were wearing their sexy silk lingerie. Three fire trucks outside the hotel main entrance but didn’t really see any smoke coming out from the hotel building.

A hotel staff was shouting to check the room numbers. But then, my room number was not in the list.

“Oh Great! So nobody knows that I’m dead in the room” thinking to myself and standing freezing cold at the car park.

About 45 minutes late, everything was clear and we were allowed to go back to our room. Jumping into my warm bed and trying to sleep but only realized that, if there was really a fire just now, I left my room with nothing. So I told myself, I must pack a small bag with my passport, credit cards and cash in it. In just of any emergencies, I just have to grab the bag and run.

Oh! Of course, I have to grab my music hard disk as well!

No comments: